Tuesday, 26 September 2006

4.28PM

Yesterday,
Not a single scolding or fight!
Hallelujah!!

Oki, today nothing much happened at school besides
the normal lessons.
Ms Lin (history) took Mr Chin's (english) period.

Dad now grumbling to me bout not being enthusiastic
about school.
Who could??

|sigh|

Anyways,
HADY MIRZA WON SINGAPORE IDOL!!
Hahax! In your face all you Jonathan fans!!

My friend told me that Jonathan's total percentage of votes
is only 30%
Which means that Hady got 70% of the votes. And i am
proud to say that i contributed to that 70%.

Science lesson is like normal. Learning about the sexual
reproduction of humans since we've already learned
about the reproduction os animals and plants!
Hahax!

My classmates are very enthusiastic about this topic. I
don't know why. I find it interesting and yet boring.
My classmates are so childish to be sooo fascinated ny this
topic. They're acting as if they don't have the sexual organs
or something!

Anyways,
School's normal. House... same.
Me??
that's for me to know and for you to find out.
=)

you give me wings when i'm falling,
you lift me up when i'm down,
taking me high,
touching the sky,
you make me
fly...


7 days to exams.

Comments

Popular Posts