Thursday, 13 September 2006

10.40PM

Praise The Lord!

I've finished my long due home economics course work!
i've finished it with excellent perfections!
hahax!
oki, lame Xiuping! LAME!

anyway, tomorrow's friday.
there's history!
oh.. i better pass my project to my teacher tomorrow!
remember arx Xiuping!

okay, then i'll have to find my home econ teacher.
hmmm..

back pains from bending down on my laptop too much!
|sigh|

tomorrow's friday..
there will be choir at 4.
don't feel like going.
wanna go home watch Ellen Degeneres!
The cast of Las Vegas will be there and i LOVE Josh Duhamel

i'll decide tomorrow, but i doubt i'll be going for choir.
i'll just tell my teacher some reason.

now, have to go print my course work then file it!!
darn happy!


COWS RULE!
yes they do!
I love cows..
how bout you?!


|sorry, getting into the mood for Jonh Tucker Must DIE!|

Comments

Popular Posts