Monday, 4 September 2006

1.18PM

my days have truly been blessed lately and i thank God for it!

4th September?? feel like i'm missing something. i'm feeling like i have something on but i can't remember what. is there something i have to do at school??
shoot! forget it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



*yesterday*

went for lunch with Fay and Grace at Tampines Mall. Bumped into Gina & her sisters, mom. Grace helped me do my math homework! Thanks Grace |BIG smile| and i helped her with her literature homework. I love literature. It's a beautiful subject!

anyways..
after that, went to starhub cuz Fay wanted to know how much the Nokia 3250 is going to cost her.
then, we went to Giordano. I had to change my shoe size remember? Well, we went there and the lady said they can't change it, so i was like worried. I didn't want to go to school with Ronald McDonald's shoes!!
the lady then called the head of department and they allowed me to change the size but it was the final change. That means, i can't change the size anymore. So Thank God! Halellujah!!

went to church after that. wasn't late. everything went well.
Yesterday.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



*today*

nothing much going on so far.
had lunch.. copying math thingy. Damn boring!

have to make appointment for immunisation. Hate needles!! Hate it to the core! I hate taking injections or drawing blood! I hate anything that is being poked through my skin and things being extracted or put into me!

i don't want to do it, but my dad's forcing me. i guess it's better to just get it done and over with.
|cries like a baby|

Comments

Popular Posts