Wednesday, 30 August 2006

6.51PM

now, feeling so much better. no feelings of guilt and regret because the Lord had truly helped me.

my class got back our progress slips today and i'm quite satisfied with how i faired. :)

this is how i scored.

English: 73.0 (woohoo!) |A2|

Malay: 67.5 (it's oki) |B3|

Mathematics: 20.0 (not shocking!) |F9|

Science: 72.0 (woohoo!) |A2|

Geography: 64.0 (wateva) |B4|- see hoe much my geog teacher hates me? 1 mark less to |B3|

History: VR (valid reason) [absent]

Literature: 76.6 (hallelujah!) |A1|- my strongest subject. Anybody need help in it, ask me :)

Design & Tecchnology: 75.0 (hallelujah) |A1|

Home Economics: 52.0 (it's oki) |C6|- new teacher. give chance, give chance.

Visual Arts: VR (valid reason) [absent]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


very happy with my results but i doubt it will be the same for my aunt and dad.
|sigh|
but i dont care because i know that the Lord has blessed me with these grades and i will praise Him! I shall accept it. So? I may have a very weak subject and a very strong subject, but tell me who doesn't.

My average is: 62.5%

it might not be an |A1| or |A2| but at least i passed and i'm very happy.
i have to pull up my socks and work harder. I have to improve my math to at least a pass. then, we'll start from there.

with this report, i might get into Faith 3-3 or Faith 3-2, considering my circumstances. I take malay so they have to put all the malay students together. there are 2 classes with malay pupils. they can't possibly shoot me down cuz my grades are to high for that class. so i should be going into the class with the top malays.

i am so going to take literature next year!
i don't care! i'm taking it. screw everybody who says that literature is hard in sec 3! I can do it because the Lord will help me through it and he will bless me with it! I will take literature next year and NOBODY can stop ME!

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts