Teachers' Day Celebration.

4.33PM

today was teachers' day celebration at school. came home at 10.10AM.
was darn tired, slept.

celebration wasn't as boring as i thought it was going to be. quite funny the performances. but there's one performance that wasn't funny but darn hot man! the 'beatboxers'. Alan and Joel came back to perform (they're alumni).

they graduated last year. when they were still in school, i was all head-over-heals for Joel. he's like this tall dude who's 185cm, tan, handsome.. whoa! it's like.. |melts in seat|
he's like..
*i know she loves you (i know she loves you
I understand (i understand)
I'll probably be just a s crazy about you
if you were my own man*


he's in polytechnic now and i don't know whether he has a girlfriend. i can't ask his sister even though she's my friend, cuz she would suspect that i like him. not that she's already suspected since last year.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


fast forward..

everything ended and time to go home. didn't want to go back to primary school. thought it was just a waste of time. the teachers would be super busy and they'll be teaching so didn't want to disturb them. i also didn't want to see my ex-primary 6 teacher. she's succh an ass! so dislike her!

went to the bus stop. waited for the bus. was raining cats and dogs! literally! and was so heavy the whole day.
the bus came and it was crowded. nobody takes this bus initially until they found out it goes the same way as the other bus. Darn!

somewhere along eunos, eunos mrt, (9.40AM) i got scolded by some lady. she told me to reduce the radio from my phone. the problem is.. my phone doesn't have a radio and i wsa text messaging not playing songs. i don't even like the songs in my phone. turns out it was the tv and she was sitting directly under the speakers. so irritated man! i was already v.tired and she scolded me for something i didn't do then didn't even apologies. |humph|

nothing much happened. tomorrow is school holiday and monday is school holiday until next monday!
woohoo! that's something to look forward to. but i have to go back to school on tuesday and thrusday for debates training. damn it man! wasted 2 days.

oh.. i got short listed by the judges to go compete for inter-school debates along with one girl from my class and 3 from faith 2-2 and some sec 3s. so honoured to be selected, and not only that, we get to be selected to premiere in the mediacorp debates. get to debate on national tv! so so so honoured!

but i know that all that couldn't be possible if the Lord didn't help. this might be another way for Him to show that my dream is really my annoiting. my dream is to be a lawyer and being in the debates would really help. maybe the Lord is showing me that too.

Praise Him. Hallelujah, for all Yoou've done!

Comments

Popular Posts