So pissed man!

3.15PM

I'm so pissed at Faizal! For those who don't know, he's this pest in my class. He's a malay guy! Typical. No offence to the malays out there! Please don't get me wrong. What i meant to say is that it's typical for malay guys who are like him. Yup.

Anyways.
He's gone overboard! If he doesn't like me well too bad for him but it's not his choice to what i do! Everyday he would call me a b____ and that's really insultive! It's strikes a nerve very badly oki! How would you like it if someone called you or your mom a b____? He's such an ass! NO! Ass doesn't even come close! He's so terrible that not even the most vulgar or vulgar words is strong enough for him! If i was given the opportunity to hit him, i wouldn't. I would bury him in a coffin. ALIVE!

At first i thought that i have already forgiven him and i would look back and just laugh it off. But turns out that when he did it again today i couldn't stand it! I hope one day something really really really terrible happened to him. Something so terrible that would change his entire life. Completely! Muahahahahahahahahah! *evil laughter*
I hope the 3 ghosts of christmas would come to him some night! Muahahahahahahahah!
I hope the 'Ripper' would come and show him his grave! His headstone shall be placed alongside all the dead dogs since he likes bitches a lot. But not to worry. If he ever gets married. Quote: EVER. That means there is a 50-50 percent chance that he wouldn't. His wife would be so demanding that he wouldn't be able to stand her!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

One day, everything will crumble down for him. One day everything will turn. The tables will turn and he will beg for mercy. He will crawl in the dust and beg for his life. He will regret the day he every messed around with Tang Xiuping!! (yes, that's my name)
He will cry at the feet of the Most High! (God) He will never make it to heaven! And that's a fact. He would be condemned to the firery walls of HELL!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

HE WILL SUFFER!

Beg for mercy faizal because i definately won't give it to you!

When judgement day comes, God will judge him and know what is the best thing for him.

I pray that the Lord will help me forgive him and let the past not come up again. I commit this to You Lord.
Bless ME!

Comments

Popular Posts