PlanetShakers Day.

10.02AM

Sorry i didn't have time to post yesterday. And these were the reasons:


In the morning i was supposed to go for GB and reach school at 8.30AM BUT, I woke up at 9. 9! So i had to rush all the way to school and i managed to reach school at 9.30. I took a cab! That cost me $7. That could buy my friend 3 cheeseburgers! Anyways, once i got to school everybody was having drill so i joined in. Drill lasted for 4 hours. That was the most gruelling drill practice i've ever had.

After GB meeting, we (the secondary 2s) had to take our Stage 1 Drill Test, theory. I passed!! Woohoo! I scored 28/30. Just 2 careless mistakes. Confusion between the commands but i don't care anymore because i passed. 2 of the girls failed. One of them is my friend while the other is the most biggest pain in the ass you can ever have around you. So by the time we found out our scores it was 1.50PM.

Once that was done I went for lunch with my friends at we ate until 2.30PM.
Went home, thank goodness the bus came immediately once i got to the busstop. I reached home at 3.15PM and i had to meet my church friends at 5PM for dinner cuz we were going to the PlanetShakers. I had a bath and i finished at 4! It takes me an hour from my house to get to the place we were going to eat dinner at. So I didn't want to rush cuz besides i was already very tired since i wasn't able to have my afternoon nap.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dragged the time til it was already 4.30PM when i finally left my house. When i was walking to the busstop, Thank God, the bus was right behind.

I told Fay that i was going to be late by at least 30mins and she told me that the guys were going to be late by 15mins. Hahax! Irony.

So i reached Tampines mall at 5.15PM. Turns out i was late by 15mins. And Fay came not so long afterwards, after getting lost with the taxi driver. Hahax. Then not so long afterwards the guys came.
The guys: Marvin, Elisha, Alvin.

We went to Long John's to eat. (It was the guys' idea). At around 5.50PM Grace came! She and i didn't even have to buy our own dinner cuz the boys, believe it or not, couldn't finish their food which was very little compared to my standard. So Grace and i ate the remainding. It's not disguisting oki! Their remainding food is clean food! *sticks out tongue*

So at 6.30 we left for expo, Grace didn't come along cuz she already went for PlanetShakers on Friday. When the rest went in to the hall, Fay and I had to stand outside to wait for our other friend. Jixian. Not exactly friend, he's more of a family member. He's my brother while he's Fay's "son". Pls bear in mind that Fay and I are in the same age. We're both 14. Jixian's 15. Hahax. Irony.

He finally came after waiting for him so long. And we went in. We sat near the guys.
Now the guys are: Marvin, Elisha, Alvin, Yao, Wilson.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

We had fun during PlanetShakers. It was really funny when the pastor came on stage. He was really funny. Abit like Ps Lawrence Khong. This was Ps Neil Smith. At first i heard his name as Will Smith and i thought, "What? Will Smith's a pastor? I thought he was a movie star".

And after yesterday, i found out that Wilson isn't so bad afterall. He's quite friendly. Hahax. I thought he was those type of guys who don't talk to girls who are below his age. But turns out he acts as if he's 14! Oh wait, he IS 14. LoL.



Well, yesterday was a very tiring day and when i got home i could barely keep my eyes open. I had to text Fay with my eyes half closed. Later at 11.30 we're meeting up to have lunch before we go to church. One last day to enjoy life before hell on earth comes back. What is that hell on earth? SCHOOL! Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't think that school is hell. Well, you wont think so if you at least have a crush or something at school. The only thing that i look forward to in school is for GB.

Oh well. I better get ready to go. If I'm late Fay would hit me. Well, I told her that she could hit me if I was late. There was once i was so late I made her wait for an hour! Terrible! Tangxp bad girl, bad girl! Made friend wait for an hour! Bad, bad!

Hahax. Dobby from Harry Potter! :P

Comments

Popular Posts