HPB

4.29PM

Oh well, had another angry day at school all thanks to Faizal.

Anyways I'm not here to talk about him or what he's done to me. I'm here to talk about what i'm doing now.

I'm at the Health Promotion Board doing research for some stupid questions people ask about smoking. Some as stupid as, "What is passive smoking?" Duh! So i found the anwer and the answer was, "It's the same as second hand smoking". Stupid answers to stupid questions.
So anyway, I'm in an office cubicle using the computer for research but Ive finished all the questions so i have nothing else to do so i post. Hahax! I thought it wa going to be harder. Turns out to be easier than i thought.

From school, Qiu Ting and i had to rush all the way to Outram to get here and we were supposed to reach here by 2.30PM but we got here at 3.15PM.

So now i'm using this computer without the authorisation of anyone to go on my blog. And turns out, this computer has 'Bold','italic' and all the other things. My laptop at home doesn't have them! Such a bummer. But it's oki. I don't really use them.


Tomorrow's choir day. Can't wait. Oh! Shinuan told me to check my e-mail about tomorrow. I think they changed the song or something. I hope i know the song.

*Checking e-mail*

Wah! Turns out the changes were more than i expected! There are like a dozen new songs that we have to sing and most of the songs are not in the cd which was given to us so that we can hear how the songs go. Am i making any sense? If i'm not please forgive me, the air conditioning here is very cold and it's freezing up my nose, fingers and brain. I can't turn down the temperature because there are working people here!

*cries/wails in dispair*

The songs! Oh dear! I hope they would let us hear the songs first tomorrow cuz i sure don't know the way the new songs go!

Comments

Popular Posts