2015.01

For 2015 I plan to do just that.

Last year I lived by the mantra of "The struggle you are in today is developing you for the strength for tomorrow" and those words really devoured me and enveloped me in its meaning. I believed in it and the outcome did not fail me.

I have been blessed last year with amazing people in my life, the new opportunities I received and now the ability to grow my career and my future.

A few years ago I used to be an extremely angry and hateful person. Eventually I learned to let go of all that hatred and embrace love and patience.

2014 ended up being a year that was filled with blessings, small and big ones.

As for my faith, I would not say that it has been restored but there are times I truly thank God with what has been blessed to me. However, I now believe more in the balance of the universe and how life is to come full circle. Somehow, I feel that having this mentality throughout last year has really helped me to grow emotionally and made me more at peace with accepting things I cannot change and having the strength to take on challenges.

As a whole I'm very thankful how 2014 was, although it went by extremely fast but it was a good year overall.

This year I plan to achieve more, to prosper and to reach my potential.

I have only 1 wish this year, & that is to travel more. Doesn't matter to where, as long as there are new places to discover I resolute to explore it.

To all my lovelies out there, dream big!

xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts