Ladies' Night

As usual I'll start of with apologizing for neglecting this blog but the truth is, I've just haven't got anything interesting to post about. Besides, who would want to read anything about my average and boring life? I'm no international blogger and there could even be some major stalkers out there who are the only ones interested in my life! Come to think about it, it's kind of freaky and maybe that subconscious self of mine stopped blogging on that basis?

Anywhore... I thought maybe if I'll just post some random moments in my life to share with all of you that I'm still alive and have a life.

In all honestly, this post is kind of outdated cuz I met these girls on the 18th of August.

After so long of conflicting busy schedules and a long hiatus from each other, the three of us finally met up for some story-telling, catching up.
Initially I met Steph for dinner @ Far East Plaza and had the Pontian Wanton Mee (it's kinda our thing) & after that we just roamed about the mall looking at clothes we couldn't or wouldn't buy.
Once Orchard Road got a bit boring for us, we decided to take a trip down to Clarke Quay to walk around and maybe have a cuppa over at the Starbucks. Instead, Lisa joined us and we changed our plans to going to a bar for some drinks and story-telling.

We ended up at The Beer Market Exchange.

The place has an interesting concept where the prices of the beers are increased or decreased as according to the stock exchange. They have a huge as stock market monitor that shows all the stocks and other mini monitors showing the prices of the beers. Yet, I found the concept more interesting during the Euro Cup because the prices change according to the goals scored by the teams & their placings in the match.


Anyways, the ambiance isn't too bad but we realized that place is more appropriate for drinking and not so much for talking. The music was a mix of some club beats spun by a DJ and during some "intervals" a live band would play.

Overall, it was a good ladies' night.
In hopes of more good times ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts