Decisions

Hah, it's another 'forever' post and I guess cause I'm bored and have nothing to do.


So, life has been really hectic for me and I need a method to sort out my thoughts and priorities. Exams are on Monday and I can't seem to be bothered about it /: which obviously is bad.
This one month holiday was supposed to be a motivational holiday to help me start my gear in studying and preparing for the ever important A levels. However, I think it's caused me to have a total opposite effect. I've started to think, "what's the point of studying so hard now and then still having to end up going to Uni because A level cert is like toilet paper to society?" and "education will only help me so far with the situation I'm in now"


Most people will tell me, "at least A levels gives you the opportunity for a degree that's higher than everyone else". I know, but I just think after As I'm going on a studying hiatus. I'll work, and if God allows it, I'll build a career in a job that I love to do and then decide later in life whether I want to get off the hiatus wagon or not.
Even with this decision in my head, I still have to get through A levels first because I didn't waste 4 years of my life in a miserable, demotivating school just to give up now and walk away!


I just can't wait for this year to be over. I can't wait for school to be over, to get out of the constricting lifestyle.
I'm just going to pray that everything will be better once this year's over.

Comments

Popular Posts