Well yes, it's December and the holidays are here. Unfortunately it's not all play this year. I've got a weekend part time job because I didn't want it to take up so much of my time and also I wanted the weekdays for studying so that I won't fail my common test next year.
This week from Tuesday to Friday, baby and I are working together at some company that calls other companies for telephone surveys. The job's not so bad, quite slack because I mean for 8 hours you just sit there in a cubicle and call people and ask them questions if they reject just call someone else. Hahahaha.

Well, I'm really bored this evening (morning) and I just thought I should blog abit since I haven't done so in so long. Baby and I celebrated our 4th month this December 5th and I've realized how much I actually need him in my life and I wouldn't know what to do without him. Love him loads man! Hahaha.

Okay, I think I should go sleep cuz I'm supposed to meet Lithia bright and early for breakfast before we all go to work together. We're working together for two days so this would be Lithia's first time, so exciting! Heehee! :D
Goodnight people (I know it's a short post but there's nothing much to write)

Comments

Popular Posts