First week of school was bad, really bad. Monday I didn't go to school, Wednesday I didn't go to school, Thursday I was late and today I was late again -.-
But during lessons I could pay attention which was good I guess.

Sanjeev and I are doing well everybody (: Hahaha, because everybody's asking me how we are. I couldn't finish my Geog paper, I don't know why, it's just so boring and tedious to do ): So annoying. Man, I don't know why I didn't take History in the first place.

I've really got to do well for Promo 2s because that's all I'm depending on. I must pass my subjects so I've got to study study study! I've only got 2 more months till the exams.

I'm gonna go fetch Sanjeev from work later at around 9pm then we're gonna study at night because that's the only time he can actually study properly which is good. It's good to know that everybody's putting in the effort to study for the promo 2s. So I cannot lose out :P

My life's been really awesome after all the drama in June. It feels like everything's gone back to how it was supposed to be. Fuckers seem to just go un-noticed by me which is fantastic because I honestly wouldn't want to see their faces right? I might just punch them.

Comments

Popular Posts