this is worst than "fucked"

You might be thinking, it's 1220pm so what the hell is Peyton doing on the computer and blogging?
Well, if you must really know, I'm in the O-hub now using the computer to blog this shit because I feel worst than fucked. Yes.

After serving suspension for around two and a half weeks, I decided to just play it cool and just go with the flow. Howeve, that never seems to be the case. The moment I got back to class, I was already lagging behind in a lot of lessons and so I'm trying my hardest to keep up but of course, not like anyone cares right?
So I sit in class, try my hardest to pay attention in class and do work and I haven't been late after suspension (okay once). After that nothing.. so I see no reason for any more shit to fall on me right? Well, that's where you're fucking wrong.

Yesterday I had to wake up freaking early to pass Sanjeev my bowling shirt because he forgot to bring his and he had A divs to go for. Smart.
Also, yesterday I wasnt feeling so well but still I tried my best in class till the point I couldn't take it anymore and I went to the sick bay. After that I went back to class and attended my geog test although I know that I'll still probably fail. Whatever.

Then today is just the worst day of my life. Okay, I can say that I've had worst but today is just screwed fuck balls.
Early in the morning, although I came to school like super early, I went to class for IRP and in the end got nothing but a notice from D.Sham that I have to serve a three day suspension because of the forgery thing. WTF la please. Like you don't just come to me after I've completely served all my suspensions and say that I have to serve somemore whenever you feel bored. I'm not here for your entertainment (although Adam Lambert might beg to differ) but I for sure ain't gonna entertain you in your little boredom escapades.

So, yes I have to serve suspension again starting tomorrow to Friday. WTF?! I couldn't be bothered. Tomorrow is Sebastian's and Shervan's birthday and I for sure ain't gonna sit outside the staff room till 6pm and do nothing! I'm going to take an MC tomorrow and just skip school.

Oh, I shall put the icing on the cake.. after being notified that I have to serve suspension for another 3 days, my phone got freaking confiscated by the bloody principal. Seriously? Yeah I took it out while in class but can't you just give me a warning or at least confiscate it and let me take it back at the end of the day. NO! I have to collect it on Monday. WTF? Forever getting my phone confiscated on an even day of the week. This is shit.

& yes, I'm sorry to say that I couldn't handle all this shit anymore that I burst out in class and threw a freaking table and kicked a chair. You know what? Too freaking bad. Anybody can say that I'm some disciplinary case kid who is forever getting herself into shit but honestly, I don't ask for it. Seriously! I just do my own thing but they always dig up my past. I have only 2 ways in handling things,
1. Keep everything inside and hope that everything goes away.
2. Just completely burst out.
So far, I've just completely burst out because I couldn't care less anymore. I feel that teachers pick on me and constantly are trying to find issues to spite me. And has anyone else noticed that the only teachers who pick on me are all male teachers? Female teachers don't seem to have an issue with me.. why is that? Because all the men are freaking chauvanists who just feel that I'm not submissive enough therefore they're trying to instill some rules on me? I'm sorry but I don't do well with rules, they're more of guidelines for me.
Just go and look at my personality test, "compliance" is almost non-existant. I don't listen to anyone who's an ass.

Thinking that my dad would be able to help me get my phone back by the end of today, I called him during break but he told me that he couldn't help me and still told me that I shouldn't have used my phone in class and he cant help me. Fucker.. The one person I thought who could help me out to make this situation less shitty didn't even bother. Thanks a lot.

Then I must have him come down tomorrow morning & I don't plan on coming to school tomorrow because of the suspension! This is shit!
So tomorrow I've gotta go get an MC, then travel to school to get my phone back after that leave school and meet up with the dudes to celebrate Sebastian's birthday? That's damn stupid la.
Now I don't have anyone's number who could help me out to get my phone back. And of course they would want someone above 21 to act as if they're my guardian and whatever. Like I said, this is worse than fucked.

I can bet you that when TCP took my phone and held it in his hand there were like 10 messages coming in. I hope he thinks that there's some fucking emergency and feels fucking stupid for taking my phone away.
This school's system is fucking screwed and damn flawed. They have immunity for favourite students and teachers/staff and they just couldn't be bothered about everyone else. I seriously feel like burning the school down please.

Then people made me feel even worst during break time because they went, "Peyton! Why you never reply my text, I've been looking around for you!", "Peyton, I thought you were angry with me siah that you never reply me", "Peyton, why didn't you reply me?"
IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY FUCKING PHONE WITH ME!!

Yeah, I'm unstable, I cant control my emotions and I seriously just fuck care the world. I'm not saying this just for myself, this whole phone thing is damn fucked yes I agree but for everyone else also. Like at least if you get caught with your phone once then let the students take back their phone at the end of the day, second time then the next day, third time then one week later la. Fucks.

I hate this school. Only after 1 year and 4 months later do I realize this school seriously sucks. I've actually thought of being contented with this school and just go through everything without a gliche but ever since this year started and a certain someone who's super anal about rules came and became the co-home tutor of my class, life in school has just become fuck.

D.Sham is damn anal about rules. Like even if you have one hair out of place, he makes it seem as if you bloody hell murdered someone.

ARGH. I'm fucking pissed now. I just wanna sign out but like fuck la, I NEED MY PHONE. I can't live without it cheebai.. everybody says that their phone is important to them but you have no idea how important my phone is to ME. Confirm battery's gonna die, 101 texts are gonna come in and 10 calls will arrive at the end of the day...
FUCK THIS SHIT. I'm gonna drag my dad tomorrow to school, take my phone in the morning then leave with him and not go for lessons then go out and meet the rest after that go see shervan.
Tomorrow ends @ 130pm la.
8am take back phone, go to polyclinic: spend $14.50 and 3 hours, finish that at 12pm.

You have no idea how pissed I am right now. I either need to break something or I'll burn the school.

Comments

Popular Posts