suspended

For the next entire week, I would have to sit in front of the staff room and serve in house suspension -.-
Seriously.

It's darn boring here now, everyone's having HT period then they'll be going home or having Adivs match or training ): so I'll still be all alone.
The people who's sat with me the longest would be Cheryl, Rou Urn & Carebear. HAHAHA. The rest are just passing faces.. :P
Carebear is adorable BTW! (:

Anyways, I'm damn bored here and I've pretty much completed my work and I didn't attend class so I don't know what work I have until a friend of mine tells me and that work I'll end up doing it tomorrow during my suspension so that I have something to occupy me.

Sitting here has made my brain corrode. I believe so.
I feel like sleeping but then it's like unglamorous :P since it's in the open and not in a classroom and people will walk pass and see me sleeping... no thanks(:

Alright, I've run out of things to say so I'll stop here. Damn lethargic...

Comments

Popular Posts