Where's my samurai?

It's the end of the week already. I've made a resolution for myself, I'm going to study like seriously everyday. Must finish homework and study!

So, we already know what happened on Monday from the previous post and now it's time to continue the story of my life.

Tuesday I had class photo-taking after school. It's not like the conventional ones where it's a fixed place. We got to choose where we wanted to take the photos. For the informal shot we went all the way up to the hill above the pond and took our photos there. For the informal shot we could bring props and Ruzanna was so cute! She brought her Liverpool banner and a tiara. She slung the banner across her body like how a Miss Universe would sling the name of her country and wore her tiara.
Bazilah brought her geeky specks. Basically, we had a lot of fun cam-whoring for a necessity.

After photo taking, Jamie, Rueban and I went to Little India to buy my sari for Racial Harmony Day.
Yes, I bought a sari. It's very nice. Thanks to Rueban because his mom works at a sari shop at Little India near Jalan Kerbau.
It's green in color. A very nice green, mind you. I actually wanted a black one because well, blacks a nice color to wear but they didn't sell black sari. Rueban's mom laid out all the colors and it ranged from pink to orange to purple and yellow. When she pulled out the green one, Jamie's immediate response, "this one's very nice!" I took the cloth, placed it over my arm and Jamie said, "the color suits you. I suggest you take this one."
So okay, I trust my fashion consultant.

I bought the sari and the three of us headed to Parkway to get Jamie's Baju Kebaya. Turns out, the Kebaya shop isn't there anymore (same as the incident at Hougang Mall) so we went to Katong Shopping Mall because the lady at Isetan said that there was a shop there.
We walked over to Katong Shopping Mall and found the shop. The lady asked, "are you looking to buy or rent a baju kebaya?"
"Buy one. How much is it?"
"$160. Just for the top."
*Everyone gasps*
"If I want to rent?"
"We don't rent here."

We left and planned to head down to Siglap Centre. But we changed our minds in the cab and took it to Chinatown.
There was a Baju Kebaya store there and it cost $130 for the whole set. Good Lord. My sari only cost $25.
I could like buy 5 sets of Sari and it would cost as much as Jamie's 1 baju.

Once we got Jamie's costume, we took the train home. I took the NEL train to Serangoon and changed to the circle line and got off at Bartley. Took a bus to Eunos station and changed to another bus home.
Bartley is damn freaky at night okay! There's absolutely no lights on the overhead bridge and the roads were damn dark and I was all alone there. There were rarely any cars passing by and everywhere I looked was dark. And the buses came at like 15 minute intervals.

Thank God I reached home in one piece.

Wednesday was Racial Harmony Day! AWESOMENESS.
I woke up late because it was raining and I took my own sweet time to get ready because I already know that I'm late. So why rush.
I packed my sari into my bag and took my giant umbrella and walked to the bus stop. 196 came and I took it. Since I wasn't rushing for time, I took the bus all the way to Clementi from my house. It was a one and a half hour bus ride. I was freezing in the bus.
All my fingernails turned purple from the cold. I was shivering as I got down the bus. The outside air was no different! It was equally cold.
I took a train to school then took a bus and nobody was at the side gate. I walked in and didn't get booked for being late. I walked into the hall just in time for photo taking. I missed Jai Ho.

I changed into my sari with the help of Dian and Thivya. It kept falling off... After Literature, it was supposed to be Malay but Stephanie, Sarah, Asmita and I didn't know where the class was so we went to the Cafe. But before we did, we bumped into Mdm Shamala and I really needed her to help me tie my sari. So she pulled us into E-hub and unwrapped me and used me as a demonstration to the other girls on how to tie a sari. When she finished, it was beautiful! And she taught me how to walk properly and elegantly in a sari and how to sit carefully. HAHAHA.

The four of us slacked at the Cafe and after Malay period ended, we went back to our home classes.
Took a lot of pictures.

Pictures are on facebook!

Ate lunch in school with Jamie. Then we went home. I went home with Hafiz and Sheqal. Me and Hafiz got down at Kallang and took a cab home. I dropped Hafiz off and in the cab Sanjeev called to ask how was school.
I got home, took off the sari, bathed and just got on the computer when Sanjeev called to ask if I wanted to go over because the guys were going over to slack. I asked if Sarah was going to be there and of course she is! I went over, duh.
Bryan, Mervyn, Asri, Sarah were already there when I came.

Mervyn and Sanjeev as usual played soccer on PS2, Bryan as usual was outside with me and Sarah talking, Asri was in the room doing his project's speech.
We ordered food from Spize. I had cheese fries. Satisfy my craving of it that's been going on for a few days.
Couldn't finish it though when it came. I wanted to take it home but when I went home I forgot to take it back! ):

Nothing much happened while we were all there. It was the usual thing. Everybody doing their own thing.

Yesterday was a half day in school because of the A level Mother Tongue listening examinations.
In the morning, I bumped into Sheqal on the train ride to school. Sanjeev called when we were at Clementi. He said, "Come over la, nobody's at home and Shervan's not letting me sleep. If you come over you can help me take care of him while I sleep a while. I haven't slept yet."
And there I was being so proud at the fact that he woke up early. Turns out he hasn't slept for the entire night.
I actually didn't mind going down but, troublesome. I would have to go get MC for my absence and stuff like that. So I went to school.
During break, I snuck out of school with Thivya and went home to bathe and get my study things before heading down to Sanjeev's house.

Auntie was already home by the time I went over. Sanjeev still hasn't slept and he was eating his Macs lunch.
The aircon people came to clean their air conditions. Sanjeev's air con was the dirtiest! Goodness.. I saw the guy cleaning it and it was filthy! The water turned black.
At around 4, they finished cleaning all the air conditions and everyone went to sleep. Auntie, Shawn, Sanjeev and I went to sleep. HAHAHA!
I don't know what time Sanjeev woke up but all I know is that he woke me up at around 10 after he finished bathing and asked me to go bathe before his dad got home. OK. I took a shower then started my MOB homework.

He and I had dinner then his dad came home.
Strangely time went by really fast because I know that his dad came home at about 11? And when he came out from his shower it was already 12.45am.
I reached home at 2am and slept.

This morning it was raining again. Went to school by taking 76 to Paya Lebar.
Technically I was late but I think due to the rain they didn't book us. Luckily I didn't decide to go ahead with my plan of going to have breakfast at Macs.

Spent break time with Sarah, Stephanie and Ada.

I don't know what's wrong with me today but during Home Time I sat on the same chair as Soleha and constantly whined about being fat. LOL!
After school, ate lunch at school with Jamie, Rou Urn and Soleha. Went home with Soleha and Rohit on 506. I went all the way to Upper East Coast Road and changed to 13.
Took me an hour to get home which is pretty good but it's expensive to take 506! URGH! So annoying.
Why must this stupid school be so far away.

Anyways, I'm very disappointed in myself because of my grades.
S, S, S, U, U, E.
Sigh.
That is why I'm going to change my habit and really study.

Teachers keep saying, "Don't be discouraged by your grades. This is your first time attempting such an exam. There's still promo 2."
But before they said that line, they said, "A lot of you failed. That's terrible. You won't be able to excel and you'll surely retain."

Comments

Popular Posts