I'M FED UP

you portray me as a fool and a juvenile in front of people. You embarrass me and annoy me. You say we have no communication, well who do you have to blame? You say I keep everything to myself, well because I've learned that when I do, things are easier and when I try to tell you, you don't listen. You say you want to know my problems, when I tell you, you just dismiss them and question me on what I want you to do.
I failed, it's part of life but I tried my best, I gave all my effort, I fucking cared for myself and my actions. But all you say is that I don't care and that I don't think of my future. You don't know me. You say I'm a horrible person, but they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You made me to who I am today.
And the most annoying thing about all this, is that even after you do all this to me, I still love you.

Thanks, for being such an ass.

Comments

Popular Posts