Well, Yesterday was Saturday and I went over to Sanjeev's house again!
I went over at 4.30 and auntie was helping Cassilda and Shawn do their Fathers' Day cards so I decided to help her out.
Sanjeev did his Fathers' Day card too and since he made it so nice and intricate he couldn't finish it in time. If only I took a photo of that card he made. It really is very nice.
So sweet you know their family. The kids make cards for the parents for Fathers' Day, Mothers' Day, Birthdays, Christmas. And the sweetest thing is that their parents keep them! AWW..

Oh! auntie also showed me Shawn and Cassilda's baby photos and even HER baby photos! So cute! And she seriously looked like Cassilda when she was young.

Auntie took baby Shervan out for a walk and I helped finish up Shawn's card.

I watched the starting of Taken then I went to help auntie cook dinner. We cooked nasi lemak. While cooking, auntie and I talked about everything and anything.

So yeah, we talked about a lot of stuff. Even about relationships and things to make a relationship healthy. HAHAHA. Sanjeev was like a small boy, sat down at the kitchen table and peeled the quail eggs.

After cooking, Sanjeev and I ate dinner while watching Jurassic Park 3. Then his dad and mom ate too while watching Jurassic Park 3.
After dinner, We continued watching the remaining parts of Taken.
Sanjeev and I went to pick up Lithia from the MRT station as she came back from her insane National Day Practice.
When Lithia finished bathing and went to eat Dinner at 12AM, Sanjeev showed me all his secondary school photos. Oh.. back in the days. I'm still fucking pissed at Mrs Ting for not waiting for me for my SECONDARY FOUR CLASS PHOTO! Bitch.
He also showed me all the birthday cards he got. SO SWEET!

Then Lithia came in and well they were getting bored. Sigh, I kinda feel out of place when their entire family's at home.
We talked a while then Lithia fell alseep. Sanjeev continued with his card then after some time we went to watch TV in the living room. It was some Tattoo show. OMG, it looks damn scary. Like that needle is going so fast it doesn't seem like it's moving but it is then it pierces your skin and leaves ink there. *Faints*

We watched TV till about 5AM then baby was hungry! So he ate breakfast, more like his dinner. Then we had a very nice long conversation. My favourite kind of conversation with Sanjeev is the type where we sit down and have a heart to heart talk about anything. Like stories of our friends, our past and listening to these stories lets me have an inside to his life. It's really fun. And we can talk about anything which is even better.

Baby.. our very own Fuck My Life story! Hahaha!

Poor Lithia was exhausted and she was still sleeping by the time I left. Got home, wished my dad a Happy Fathers' Day then fell asleep.

I love my boyfriend and I know he loves me too.

Comments

Popular Posts