Well, in the wee hours of the morning on Saturday Amanda texted me and I was aroused from my sleep. That was about 3.20am. As I was getting myself back to sleep-land Sanjeev texted me cuz he can't sleep. Oh well, so I stayed up and chatted with him till 5am?

Woke up at 1.30pm, bathed, etc etc then I left my house at 3. I dropped by the Apple Strudel place to get one full sized strudel then I headed down to Sanjeev's place. I bought the apple strudel thinking that Sunday (today) was going to be Fathers' Day but uncle said that Fathers' Day was on the 21st. Oh whatever.

Had conversations with his parents and played with Lithia then suddenly I felt really tired. Like all my energy has been sucked out. I have never stayed in a house where there was so much movement before. Seriously! My house is like, no movement at all. Everybody's doing their own thing and everything moves very slowly. But his house is like a big ball of fire! Wasn't used to it, at all.

Anyway, Lithia & I helped auntie to cook dinner. We cooked pasta with Cabonara sauce. There was a lot of pasta man! We cooked the sauce by pot-fulls!

After dinner, me and Lithia went to the room and played. Sigh.. we were so not our age. HAHA! But it was fun spending time with her. We so should have had a camera with us, so many picture perfect moments.

I'm not a very game person. I prefer to sit down and have a talk or watch TV together. That's the kind of person I am. But all of them are so gung-ho about games that I was so lagging behind. Right Sanjeev?

So, somewhere in the late night Sanjeev told me that we were going to Boo's place for drinks with Bryan and Hao Jie. Okay then, since like, if he goes I can't possibly stay at the house right? Poor Lithia, had to leave her behind. No worries girl, remember what I said ok!

We picked up Bryan and we headed down to Boo's place. Hao Jie didn't show up. Like wth?! Bryan was so pissed that he sent Hao Jie unlimited numbers of missed calls. Like, he was having a goal to reach 200 missed calls. Insane obsession! So the boys played cards I watched, we drank, and laughed.

At one time Bryan started playing with the cats around the place. Doesn't anybody in that condo own a dog? There were cats everywhere! We even ended up naming the cats Bryan were playing with. There was Mandy (the female cat which was smothered by Bryan), Hao Jie (the fat cat who slept and ate) and Randall (the cat who Boo said looks like a Randall). We even said that Mandy was Bryan's girlfriend and since he was so lonely, me and Sanjeev started planning a hook up for Bryan!
Bryan was so into the cat to the extent that Boo told me, "You have to hook Bryan up. And you have to do it.. NOW!" LOL!

So we were at Boo's place till 6am and when I took the cab home I realised that his house was so near to mine. Hahaha!
Anyway! I came home and slept, woke up at 5.30pm. I wonder whether Sanjeev managed to wake up in time for math tuition? heehee. Supposed to meet the rest for a movie tonight but the movie's at 11pm at Downtown East. Daddy doesn't allow me to go since it's so late and since I came home at 6 this morning. Oh wells, I'll just watch Ghost of Girlfriend's Past on my own then.

Comments

Popular Posts