I'm bored. I've been bored since the last time I posted. There's nothing to do, I have no motivation to study and I'm just siting here in front of the computer for the entire day which is not good.

Either way, going Sentosa tomorrow with Sarah they all. Sanjeev ain't going but that's okay, get to meet new friends :D
Don't worry Sanjeev, I promise you that nothing will happen and even if something did happen I'll tell you about it. I always do, don't I? I'll make sure I'll take aplenty of pictures so that you can look at them and say to yourself, "damn! I should have gone!"

Tomorrow I'm going to keep Sarah company then the two of us are going to sit on the sand and laugh our heads off! We're going to make more inside jokes up to the point where we'll just look at each other and laugh.

OMG, I'm totally in love with my hair now.. Can't stop running my fingers through them. It feels the same way as it did when I first rebonded my hair. Oh how I've missed that feeling.

Hmm.. it's going to be 5 days since Sanjeev and I have seen each other. Whatever ok! It's the longest time we've not seen each other.
I want to sit down and have a never ending conversation with him. Or we could even have a one sided conversation, with him talking and me just staring and listening to him.. I miss his voice. The thing I miss the most is the sound of his heartbeat.
Ya I might make fun of your heartbeat calling it an elephant's heartbeat cause it's so loud but I love that heartbeat.
I'm going bonkers. I'm losing my marbles. I've completely loosened all my screws. But I seriously want to hear that heartbeat!
):

Comments

Popular Posts