how do you sleep?

Last night at 11pm Sanjeev called me. Must have been bored so I thought he just wanted to talk. And then he asked me to go over.. like what? So late! He was supposed to go over to Bryan's place but his dad didn't let him. He wanted Sanjeev to rest at home. So Sanjeev told me to go ask my dad and then call him back. Fine, so I asked my dad expecting a "no" obviously. But daddy actually said yes. Unbelievable! I was shocked.

So I was online chatting with Rachel and Sarah and I told them I needed to go get ready. At 12AM I left my house and headed down to baby's place. When I reached his place he was bathing so his dad opened the door for me. Then I went into the room to say hi to his mom and ended up sitting in there and having a very fun and candid conversation with his parents. He's got such fun parents yo!

Sorry baby I ratted you out to your dad about the smoking thing..

Shervan was having his second feed. His first feed was at 10.30pm then at 12.30am he got another feed. That baby's gonna grow fat man. After 2 hours eat again.. wait, sounds familiar. Right! Sanjeev too. He ate at 11, when he called me, then when we left his parents room to let them all sleep he was hungry again! That was like around 1.30? My goodness you should have heard his stomach rumble. It was damn loud. Thank goodness it was at home, can you imagine if he was say for example at church for mass? HAHAHAHAHA! How interesting that would be.

Next time if Shervan's having a feed I won't bother him cuz Aunt Vanessa kept saying that he was feeding fine until I came and sat down. When he saw me he didn't want to drink anymore.. Always my fault. lol!

We went to baby's room and decided to watch a movie. We watched.. I can't remember the title of the movie. All I know is that the movie is BORING! It's about brothers, one's a cop one's a club owner then I don't know.. Too boring for me to care. So in the end we just laid on the bed. He could even tell me, "wah! I've not seen you for the whole day!" what?! so don't see each other for 5 days I don't get that line but less than 24 hours and I get that? And he says to make up for the 5 days. HAHA. AWW..

At 4 baby wanted to go down to East Point, but I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep. In the end, Sanjeev was so nice and we didn't go to East Point :D I ended up falling asleep. So did he. He looks so cute when he sleeps, heehee. So peaceful.. but not so quiet. He snored a bit, which was cute la! And okay at least he doesn't snore like a monster. It was light snoring and a lot of heavy breathing. And here I thought I was the one with the asthma and I breathed loudly but his breathing... wah. But it's okay, now at least I know when I hear that loud breathing that he's ok while he's sleeping.

Sanjeev also seems so adorable when he worries :D

Anyways, in the end we both K.O-ed and woke up at about 8.30am? Then I left before uncle had to get up and go to work. Got home and of course slept again til 1.30, was too lazy to get up until 3 plus. Went to eat and now I'm on the computer.
Hey, where's the studying part? Er.. I don't know. I've seriously got to start man. Shit.

Either way, had fun spending time with baby although I had to cab down all the way to his house at 12 in the morning but that's okay.
All for love.

Comments

Popular Posts