Another week goes by

25 MAY
I actually completed my NAPFA. I'm totally proud of myself. Last time in secondary school I would do whatever it took to get myself out of it.

27 MAY
General Paper Promo Paper.
Hopefully I did well enough for the paper and I would like to pass this exam. But now it's all in God's hands and I will be happy with whatever grades I get because I know at least I gave it my best.
A lot of people attempted the same question so it's going to be a very high standard for the question I did.

After the paper, I went out with Jamie, Soleha and Charmaine! OMG, it's been forever since I've seen her.
We went shopping. Great Singapore Sale is kind of disappointing. All the outfits on sale aren't nice.. oh well.
It's so hard to find simple yet nice clothings nowadays.

I got bored at home so I went online and searched youtube. Searched my all time favourite Korean Boy band, Super Junior and now I'm totally addicted to their two songs, It's You and Sorry Sorry.

28 MAY
Social Emotional Lessons. SEL.
Had to attend the Relationship talk and Financial talk.
Overall, the day wasn't that bad. I guess because of the class.

29 MAY
Social Emotional Lessons, again.
The program was Team building and Personal Grooming lecture.
I guessed that Sanjeev would be categorized under Mr. Sexy and I was right. He was also categorized under Mr. Winter, which I guessed correctly again.
:D
I know him so well.

Once school was over, me and Soleha rushed to bathe in school to get ready for Top Girls play.
I lugged my ugly bag to the play in my dress and thank God for sweet dudes like Ryan and Rueban :D
(this is the only time I'm calling Ryan sweet)
they carried my bag for me so that I won't look ugly in my nice little black dress.

After the play, Rueban, Aidil, Ryan, Bjorn, Derrick, Izzuddin, Cheryl, Vienna, Thivya, Dharnia, Syazanna, Soleha, Shawn and me went to Orchard Cineleisure and went to Burger King.
I accompanied Soleha to buy a shirt with the caption of "I'm not overweight, I'm just undertall"
At the end of it all, Rueban, Izzuddin, Shawn and I walked back to Clark Quay. Rueban and I drank Anchor. A taste of home :D
Went home at 4AM plus.

30 MAY
Had work at 12PM.
After work, I went home and slacked then got ready to meet Sarah and Mervyn before going to Sanjeev's house for Shervan's naming ceremony.

Before leaving the house, I was sitting on the sofa opposite my dad and suddenly he asked me, "Are you sick?"
"no, why?"
"you look very skinny, you've been losing a lot of weight for the past few weeks"
then he continued to paster me by asking whether I've eaten dinner before leaving the house and he even asked the amount of food I ate at the table. He even asked me to go eat another bowl of rice!!
Last time he complained I was too fat, now he's complaining that I'm losing too much weight.
"Want to go see a doctor?"
"For what?!"
"You're losing so much weight!"
He thinks I'm dying.. -.-

I got to carry Shervan, OMG! He's adorable. I know I've mentioned that a million times before but seriously people, that baby is just the most amazing thing the world has ever seen!
Sarah also got to carry Shervan. One time, she was really cute! She went, "Mervyn! Look.. it's our baby!"
ROFL. Oh the irony of her saying that. Who did she have an affair with? Why the baby come out like an Indian. HAHAHA!

I finally got to meet Lithia. Love that girl.. and she's extremely skinny. I feel like stuffing her with food 24/7. Either way, I still love her.

Lithia, Sarah and I concluded that Bryan is going to be the best father. HAHA. He looked so paternal towards Shervan when he was playing with him. It was totally a "AWWW" moment coming from Bryan.
Sanjeev, definitely behaved like the annoying older brother. Every time Shervan wanted to sleep, Sanjeev would wake him up. TSK.

And as always, Sanjeev and Mervyn played soccer on PS2.
Lithia, Sarah and I got bored so went outside to talk, Bryan fell asleep and when he woke up he came out and talked to us too.

After the night was over, Lithia went to bed, we sent Sarah home, Sanjeev, Bryan, Mervyn and me walked to 7-11 and Sanjeev ate cup noodles. I'm still wondering why he hasn't lost any of his hair from eating all that.
Then Bryan and Mervyn went home, leaving Sanjeev and I.
I went home at 6.30AM.
I thought daddy didn't realize it but when I woke up, he told me he knew I came back at 6.30AM.
Thanks.

31 MAY
Had like 3 hours of sleep when I dragged myself to work yet again.
I've lost the joy in working at Swensen's. But I can't bear to quit because of all the people there. I think once everyone there quits, I'll quit too.. I don't really like the environment there cuz everyone gossips about each other. And they only gossip about the bad things..

1 JUNE, TODAY
Went to school for Literature class.
After class, I went to Vivo with Soleha and Rueban and we ate at Long John's Silver. We didn't go to Starbucks so we went home after that.

Got home, switched on the laptop and went blog hopping. Not much updates from people that's when I decided to update today.

So entertaining.

Also, it's our
SECOND MONTH! :D
So happy. Another milestone over.
I came, I saw, I conquered
WE came, WE saw, WE conquered.

Comments

Popular Posts