Welcome back Peyton Tang!

I've never had the time to blog or I've been too tired or I've just been waiting for something exciting to happen.
:D

So, from the last post a lot has happened. But I can't share the details.
Lets just say that life hasn't given me the best lemons.

on the 31st March, I went with Rosemarie and Ariel to SAJC to watch our Rugby guys. It was totally expected that SA would win but you know.. just for support.
I also found out that Wilson is in SA rugby. Didn't think he'll join it again after quitting from Rugby in SA sec.
The score: 45 SA. Nil MI.

1st April, the best day ever.
Not due to April Fools.

On 4th April (Saturday), after work I went out with Sanjeev.
We went to Dhoby Gaut and bought tickets to Fast & Furious 4 at 1.45AM. yes people, in the morning.
After the movie there was no more transport so we walked aimlessly till we ended up at some road with an Indian name.
We took a cab to Macs @ ECP. On the way there I realised that if we walked a little further, we would have reached Clark Quay. HAHAHA!
Went home the next day at 7.30 in the morning after having breakfast.
Woke up the next day at 2 plus and completed all my work. So proud of myself.

7th April, after school met up with Sanjeev again and we went to ECP. We walked all the way from my house to the food center near the cable ski area. We ate BBQ Stingray :D
seriously, the CBI couldn't take the chilli on the stingray and it wasn't even spicy. He doesn't like sushi I found out and he doesn't like coconut either.
sigh. How to eat like that??

Today's TGIF.
I was supposed to go for some church thing but I have too much work to do hence I'm doing them now.
Planning to finish by today so that tomorrow and Sunday I'll be work free! :D

Comments

Popular Posts