I didn't go to school today because my back is giving me hell.
Thanks so much yeah you stupid period.

Yesterday after detention, I went with Izzuddin and Rueban to Vivo City and we sat at Starbucks till about 10 plus before going home.
So fun I tell you!
Rugby boys finally won a match. 76-7 against Hwa Chong. But then, since they knew that Hwa Chong were losers, winning losers would still make them losers.
Time for them to prove themselves next week when they go against Catholic Junior College.

Monday I watched 17 Again with Sanjeev after school.
YAY!
:D
it's so touching! ya la.. I'm such a chick-flick softy.

I hate having my period.
Because my back would ache so much that I can't stand it, the only thing I can do to numb the pain is to constantly eat. And that's not good.
OMG. Thank God that tomorrow the pain would go away and I'll be back to school! :D

I've got so many things to do. See you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts