Good Girl Gone Bad

23 APRIL
Went to school.. nothing much.
After school went back with Rohit, Soleha and Sanjeev then bumped into their friends and Dharnia.
I talked to Dharnia while the rest talked to their friends.
Sanjeev and I got off at Tanah Merah cuz we went to Simpang to eat dinner. I'll never order a Murtabak again I tell you.
The murtabak was huge! It was even bigger than my head. I swear, it could feed 12 African children.

24 APRIL
Had bowling.
Notice that I never seem to talk about how school went? Well, because it's the same every other day and the only difference is probably what people say.

After bowling, went home to get ready to meet Sanjeev again. At Eunos bus stop as I was boarding the bus, I felt somebody hit my arm. I wanted to turn to the person and give him/her a piece of my mind.
In the end, it was FAIZAL!
AHHHH. Long time I've not seen that idiot. Something's totally different about him now. He's not the malay guy we used to know. No more Malay accent in his voice, goes to school enthusiastically, decent looking... OMG. He's a changed man. Faizal's actually turning good.He's making me look real bad. Cuz this day, I woke up super late and I decided not to go to school because my stupid home tutor is such a bitch (for a dude) and so I went to the polyclinic to get an MC with Sanjeev before going for bowling.

At 9.30pm I met Sanjeev at Simei station. Then we headed to Tampines 1 to surprise Mervyn & Sarah but then Mervyn's shop is already close so we went to Sarah's store and there Mervyn and Ken were waiting for her to close up shop.
Mervyn had a tattoo on his arm of his name in Elf. When Sanjeev & I found out that it was in Elf, the two of us couldn't stop laughing because in 17 Again the two people were so into Lord Of The Rings that they even learned to speak in Elf.

Then we all went to Simpang.
Met a couple of Sanjeev's friends. What a bunch of very interesting people.

Hung out there til like 3am? Sanjeev & I took a cab with Sarah and we sent her home. Such a cute girl la Sarah!
Sanjeev and I then walked to his place after he used reverse psychology on his own dad. LOL.
Didn't meet his parents though. Lucky, so scary la the way Mervyn they all described his dad.
His room is so cosy la & he said that it was messy. The only thing out of place in that entire room was a plastic bag filled with linen. How is that messy? If that is messy then my house is a freaking ground zero!
We watched TROY.. super interesting yeah that movie.
Time went by damn fast. The next thing we knew, 7 plus in the morning already.

I left, got home, bathed, changed and got ready for Saturday bowling practice.

26 APRIL
Met Soleha, Jamie & Izzudin to do Literature project.
Funny la these people.

27 APRIL
Had bowling A divisions. I was with Munirah (for singles) but at least I was with her so it was okay.
It was fun. I can honestly say I'm very proud of myself. Thank God.
The only very embarrassing thing that happened was that my ball flew backwards. Luckily the dude from Dunman High wasn't standing behind me.. my poor ball has a tiny scratch on it :(
never mind.
Was nervous for the whole day and in the end, during the competition, I can say that I felt no stress at all. Actually I felt more stressed during choir performances in secondary school compared to this.
Went back to school, signed out from detention and talked with Soleha, Rohit and Rueban.
Then Rohit, Rueban, Daven, Sanjeev and me went back together. Walked to Bukit Batok station. So far!
Sanjeev sent me home although he was super tired. Cho Chweet. HAHAHA!
We hung out first before finally going home..
:D

TODAY! Sanjeev's new baby brother is born!

Comments

Popular Posts