Happy 牛 Year!

This year I decided to react differently towards my relatives during CNY & be more sociable & helpful.
I helped my aunt, the same aunt who I hate her guts, cook for reunion dinner and CNY day 1 & 2.
When all my relatives came I greeted them with a smile and talked to them. Obviously the topic of conversation with me was: "So where do you plan to go now?" "How was your results?" "You want to go to law right?" "You've done well for your Os" "Go into a course that you are passionate about, that way you can excel"
Also, "How old are you now by the way?"

My reply, "tomorrow I will be 17"
:D

This year was okay I guess the celebrations. Nothing different from last year.
Told one of my uncles that if he needed an actress for his productions to call me. HAHAHA!
My aunt from USA called & I asked her when she was going to come down to Singapore & if she did to bring the whole family.

Anyway, every year on the eve of CNY I never seem to fail to watch Kung Fu Hustle. Why is that? And every CNY day 1 I always watch Jet Li movies.
weird.

Okay, there's nothing much to talk about because everyone is doing the same thing right?
Lunch, Dinner, talk talk talk, boredom, same thing so I shall just post up the pathetic amounts of photos I took.
Don't worry, I told Kai Jun, my cousin to email me the pictures he took so when he sends them to me I will post them up. Or hopefully I can post them up on facebook...our yearly tradition
waiting for photos! :D


EDITED:
I cannot believe this! I went online and guess what I discovered?! The freaking iPhone can't send shit through bluetooth! Then what's the point in having a bluetooth application if you can't send things through it. OMG! I am completely crushed.
But I still love that phone :( hmm.. we'll see how then. If I'm crazy enough I might open another line using iPhone so I've got two lines with 2 phones.
Well, we'll just have to see what the future holds.

Comments

Popular Posts