and like a broken record I have to awake to the sound of a shrill voice early in the morning complaining about how life is unfair to HER.
eat my **** bitch.

anyway, I woke up and got ready to watch my season finale of The Amazing Race.
it was such an exciting show this morning. It was basically a 2 man race. The frat boys didn't stand a chance!
My favourite team won. Nick and Starr.
honestly, after many weeks of watching them, I've grown to like Nick. I think he's a whole-packaged guy. Although slightly queer since he was a cheerleader but he's great in every way.

Toni and Dallas weren't there at the finish line to welcome the incoming teams which was a slight shock to me.
I thought Dallas would have loved to be there to congratulate Starr and probably ask her out but he didn't show.
What I really want to know, is why the cameraman didn't bother to help him take his bag of passport and money in the last leg. At least remind him about the bag.

Oh well.
I've finally finished my 12 episodes of Gossip Girl all in 2 days! I'm so happy.
Now I want to watch a lot of other series like Pushing Daisies 2, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, Lipstick Jungle, a couple of movies etc.

Again, there's no work for me today. Panda's working now though. Good for her. She gets an increase in pay today since she's working on a public holiday.
Man, if I'm only gonna work minimum once a week there is no way I can get my iPhone by the end of this holidays.
That's it. After 14th of Dec I'm gonna be free 5 days a week to work. They better let me work on all these days.

I have a feeling that they prefer Panda to me.
Oh never mind, I'll be working on wednesday and Panda won't. I'll be all alone. Hopefully my buddy will be there.

Comments

Popular Posts