woke up this morning with the intention to go for both the interviews.

11am:
"ah! never mind, I have until 3 to get there."
11.10am:
*looks through the street directory for directions*
"OMG, how to get there?"
11.15am:
*looks through bus directory*
"What the hell!? There's no bus going there! Don't want to go already!"

I went to the TCC interview at Bugis.
didn't have the guts to go in. Called Grace (ng) and she came down to provide me with moral support! yay!
went into TCC and asked about the interview. The lady at the counter asked, "are you 17 or above?"
my answer, "I'm 16."
STUPID ME! I should have said that I was turning 17 in January. Damn it.

so never mind, we went to Raffles City and dropped by Ben and Jerry's. They were looking for people.
The sweet girl gave me an application form and tomorrow I'm submitting it. YAY.
Pray for me that I get hired! :D

Tomorrow I think I'll call Topshop and ask for vacancies too.
The search is not over!

It's not even the end of November and everywhere I go I hear Christmas.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!

I have a headache.
I need to rest.

Comments

Popular Posts