A Night To Remember

I'm blogging about prom. There'll be no photos for the moment because I'm waiting for everyone to send pics to me then I'll upload them in one shot with my own photos.

Woke up early to watch Amazing Race.
Quite exciting because the race was so close.

Anyway, at 12 I meet Abs at the parkway bus stop and we headed to Panda's facial shop for my manicure and pedicure.
My first ever.
I HATE the filing part. OMG! My face was all scrunched up the entire time the lady was filing my nails.
The color of my nails are the same as Dionne's and Amanda's and as my phone. Hahah!

Aishya dropped by :D

At 2 Abs & I headed to Macs to eat our happy meals.
Then Panda met us there.
We rushed back to my place because Char & Jamie were there already.

I bathed then they did my hair and makeup. Dionne came and it started to get fun. Abi was being very antisocial because she sat in front of my laptop and started "fixing" it. Thanks to her I now have Safari and MSN however, apparently the MSN will only work for Abi. Cuz I tried to use it just now and it won't work. -.-

It was 4.45! I was supposed to meet Nicolette, Jiamin and Ying Ru at 6.30!
They rushed like mad.
In the end I wore my glasses because when I tried to use my contacts, my eyes started to burn and it didn't get any better. My entire eye was red and I just decided that I'll look intellectual and wear glasses. Special!

Finished at 6.30pm and lovely Dionne and Abi accompanied me all the way to the hotel. Thank God that they did because if they didn't I would have been stuck in the cab going round and round when it turns out that the hotel was right in front of us!

Prom was boring to say the least. You got to see most of them wear nice gowns and if I remember correctly, only Nicolette and I wore gowns. The rest wore cocktail dresses. The guys in my school wore suits. Most of them anyway. Thank God.

There was another school at the hotel having their prom at the same time as us and there was a group of guys who wore the same thing.
Shirt, skinnies, vest, tie with sneakers. No sense of originality.

The night was boring. The food wasn't the greatest and the games were lame. No dancing at all.
Every time it was free time everyone would be taking photos or going out of the ballroom.

Nicolette, Ying ru and I kept drinking tea for the entire night. I think I drank about, close to 10 cups of tea?

Prom King was Audi.
Prom Queen was Carmen.
very happy with the outcome! :D

It was also Jeredy and Juntian's birthday.

After the night was over, everyone was rushing to take photos with everyone for the last time.
Then Nico and I waited for her mom to come.

Once her mom came, we got hungry.
So.... we went to Mac's at East Coast. HAHAHA!
Finally, decent food.

Then she sent me home.
The first thing I did when I got home was to bathe. I needed to remove the make up from my face and the hairspray that made my hair solid like a rock.

I used 4 different types of facial cleansing.
The makeup remover that apparently doesn't work, an exfoliating scrub that brought out all the foundation and made my face cake-y then I used my T3 facial foam which didn't really remove it complete so I used my dad's deep pore facial foam. Finally did my face feel smooth.

Then I couldn't sleep because the tea was starting to take effect. A little too late yeah tea!
So I was texting with a friend who I've not talked to for quite some time.
We plan to go out together soon. When there's a nice movie.

Slept at 3am.
Woke up at 1.11pm today!

hahaha!
Char & Jamie are on a flight to Thailand now. Or maybe they've already reached Thailand.
I miss them already :(

Comments

Popular Posts