under my umbrella

Met up with BFFs at Kovan today at 12.30pm.
We went to the Mac'd near Heartland Mall to study. At least tried to study.

We talked a lot. Caught up on the things that happened since for the period of time when we didn't see each other and then tried to study.
They managed to study a lot of physics and I managed to study 2 chapters of POA? sigh.

That branch kept playing Rihanna's Umbrella, totally annoying!
Then it started to rain. Fantastic.
We shared a slice of berry cheesecake and Mochaholic Frappe.
It's nice if you're into sweet things and coffee.

At around 5 we came to a conclusion that we could no longer study. We walked about Heartland Mall for awhile before their mom called to say that she'll give each of them $20 if they went home that instant and clean up the house.

I took the train to Dhoby Gaut and took a bus home.
That bus ride was horrendous!
I felt really sick after some time then nauseousness set in. I kept thinking to myself, it's ok I'm reaching home soon.
But when the bus was about to make the turn to Marine Crescent the nausea was really bad and my head started to feel light.
BAD SIGN! Means I was on the verge of fainting. Thank God that the bus turned and stopped.
I rushed out of the bus, stood at the side of the road and gagged.

Felt slightly better but not entirely.

Got home, told my dad how I felt and he made me some antacids. Drank it and immediately ran for the toilet.
Puked like the freaking merlion! LITERALLY!
I puked out the mochaholic frappe. I'm never going to drink another product from McCafe!
God! But after puking it all out I felt so much better.

"First impressions define people to others. We only get one chance to prove ourselves. There is no second chances."

Comments

Popular Posts