Just Stand Up

Peyton here. Your one and only source to the life of an ordinarily extraordinary teenage girl.

Well, science practical was today and lets just say that it was... WHAT THE BLEH!?
Can you believe that the days have been going by so fast?
It felt like yesterday was the first day of sec 4.

Thank God that the O level timetable is pretty loose because that way we can squeeze in some time to study for the next paper.

I just love my two wonderful BFFs! They're like the best-est. They're like my pocketful of sunshine. Thanks loves for being my math partners. Making me have the enthusiasm for math.

My TKG girls are also the best-est. Thank you so much for teaching me chem Abs, at least TRYING to teach me chem. Panda you too! & thanks girls for tolerating my nonsense. I love playing my game with you 3. Its so entertaining...

Oh, have you seen the sky lately? Hasn't it been green?
Hasn't the sea been purple?
Hasn't the sun been rising from the west?
Well you want to know why it's been like that recently?? I'll tell you why!
Peyton Tang LOVES math. As in seriously IN LOVE with MATHEMATICS.

I aim to get A for math during O levels.

I've been studying with BFFs & TKG girls. Hopefully I can find the enthusiasm to study science within these 3 days. Sigh. Every time I try to study for science I end up staring out the window and going, "fatty fatty bom bom", "doesn't he know that phones are to be placed on the ear and not on the mouth?!", "look at that fashion disaster!" or something around that line.

Here are some really over-due photos.
Jamie & Charmaine. My BFFs
the not-very-nice-library-cafe-food
Charles, BFFs cousinNicholas (the *vomits*) & Gregory (BFFs cousin)
Char & Me
Abs & Noelle & at the side of the pic if you can see is Fay's BFF, Justin
Abs & Noelle & at the background is Fay.
Why's she laughing to herself? HAHHAA!
Abs & Panda
Panda
Pheebe! heehee
(sorry, I'm very lazy so I didn't brand my photos)

Anyway, recently I've been studying with Abs, Panda & Noelle. Its been er... not really very productive for the past few days because I think we don't have that drive to study?
We need Pam to give us her Adam Khoo motivational talk. sigh..

BFFs are at a chalet now. Can you believe that!? Chalet during O levels!! hahaha. Well it's their aunt's chalet anyway.
All the best babe with that frog.

OK, story time!

When The Time Comes

Katie seemed like a typical ordinary girl next door but nobody knows what happens behind closed doors.
Katie was living with her stepmother and her dad. However, her father was never around. Being a very busy businessman and all so he had to travel a lot.

Over the years, the relationship between herself and her father began to wear thin and her relationship with her stepmother was no different.
She would normally hang out with her friends and find comfort and strength from them.

During a shopping session with her friends, they went to their usual shopping area. They walked into a particular store and were looking through some clothes. Katie looked around, not being particularly interested in anything in the store.
Just then, someone caught her eye. He seemed so familiar. He turned around and it hit her, it was her old crush. The guy she used to like in her earlier years. The guy who she thought she would spend the rest of her life with.
"Didn't he go overseas?" He was back.
Does that mean fate has dealt them a second chance?

She swerves around and hid herself behind the rows of clothes.
"Katie? Is that you?" the voice was familiar and friendly. She couldn't help herself. She turned around and with a big smile on her face she replied in her most chirpy voice, "OMG! Brian! Is that really you? Oh my, it's been years!"

Their friendship grew stronger and Katie discovered that her feelings for him were returning.
"Oh no"
Does he feel the same way too?

Here's a little pic for my BFFs Char & Jamie!
oh one more thing.
I wont blog until the O levels are over.
People pray for me ok. Pray for everyone you know who's taking the O levels. Pray for me more!
HAHAHA!

so yeah, I wont be blogging for some time. Miss me people.
The next time you see me. It'll be really FUN!


XO XO
Peyton.

Comments

Popular Posts