I'm Walking On Sunshine

Met up with Grace this morning!
We're supposed to meet at 9 but then she and I woke up at 8.30+ so she texted me to tell me she was going to be late but that's ok :D

Anyway, we met up at about 9.30? Then we went to Macs so that I can eat. After that we walked over to a spot on the beach, laid out the towels and baked in the sun.
At first the sun wasn't very strong because it rained in the morning so it was kinda cloudy and I thought, great! No blistering sun. I like! But Grace liked the psycho hot sun so God kinda answered both our prayers because at about 11 something the sun got pretty hot. Hot enough to tan but not hot enough to burn me.

At about 1130, the sun got hot. I could feel my body burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby!
Thank God the sun wasn't a degree hotter because I didn't put on sunblock and I didn't want to die from tanning and I didn't want to get sunburned.
What a sunny day.

After tanning enough, we went to my place.
Chilled out, watched WINX on Okto! Saturdays at 1pm :D
Then we rinsed before heading to parkway.

We ate at MOS burger, drank bubble tea and here's a story.

I saw this cute guy. He was with his friend, I was with Grace. The four of us were headed in the same direction. Such a coincidence.
We were all going to MOS. Anyway, I opened the door for Grace then the two guys were behind her so I held the door and said, "you can go first" then the cute guy said, "its ok, you go first." I said, "really, go ahead" he moved then stopped and said, "you go first" I looked at him and said, "really it's ok" then he didn't move so I moved then he moved so I stopped then I stood there and said for the last time, "you can go first, really" and finally he held the door and said, "ladies first"
I smiled, said thanks and bent over as to not hit his arm and said thanks.
His friend stood there the entire time staring at him like he's some idiot.

So sweet to know that there are still some gentlemen in the world! :D
I've seen him before. I think he's from church if I'm not wrong.

Anyways, today was fun. A break from the stress of Os.
stupid wind..
Advertising for Banana Boat.
check out that model!
Beach Babes!

We'll do it again after Os! Anyone want to join us, please call.

Comments

Popular Posts