A New Fetish

I don't know how, I don't know why but I've got a new fetish.
And that's the fetish for motorcycles.

Boys, please don't get jealous!

Look at the motorcycles below & seriously tell me that you don't think they're hot?
I'm so gonna get me one of those!

Ok people, imagine with me...
I'm wearing my sleek black suit pants with 4-inch heels, a white shirt, black leather jacket & a black helmet. I'm cruising down the streets weaving through the traffic & leaving everyone else in the dust. Flooring the gas & zoom past all the cars in the morning rush hour. Turning the corner with effortless ease & finally pulling up into my parking slot at my law firm. I dismount my bike and take off my helmet. I flick my hair into place with the wind blowing across my face and the smell of the asphalt road burnin' up as a mark of my presence.

Now seriously tell me that doesn't sound super hot?
Cuz to me.. its a total turn on!

But if you want to be more technical, it's cheaper than a car, the price for fuel would definitely be lower than a car, ERP charges won't be as expensive as those for a car & it's way more faster than getting stuck in traffic.
Sure it's dangerous but come on, a car isn't any different. As long as you drive smart you won't get hit. It might not have airbags & if you get into an accident the chances of you dying is 50% but where's the fun in being safe? You're only gonna live once might as well live it to the fullest or at least live on the wild side.
"But P, I thought you want kids?"
Don't worry, my husband would get a car then we can share the vehicles. But I definitely get to use the bike more often, cuz well.. it's mine! & if I need to drive my kids somewhere I'll take the car. But once they're like 17 or 18 I think I'll take them on the bike? We'll see about that.
"What type of car P?"
This type of car...
I love the need for speed.

Comments

Popular Posts