Sweet Chocolate-coated Candy

okay..So I've stopped posting after the SAJC open house, that was on a Saturday.

Alright, time for everything that happened on Sunday onwards.

Woke up early in the morning to get ready to meet the rest at T3 for lunch & study session.
Was in the bathroom when I received the most heartbreaking news in my life so far.

Sarah, one of my tribe member, my friend, my sister in Christ, passed away on the 3rd of August at 5.48am.
I was devastated when I heard the news that I couldn't help but break down.

Sarah was a wonderful friend & person. She was always chirpy and smiling even though she was hurting deep inside. She was always there for us and she always had the glimmering smile plastered on her face.
Sarah was a perfect child of God & there isn't anything anyone can ask more of. I remember the first time I met her, she was a new-comer to the tribe & I went up to her just to greet her. When I first saw her, I never knew, I never suspected that she suffered from that condition. Yeah, she was a bit pale but I just thought that that was her skin tone. All in all, I just want to thank God for allowing her to live her life before taking her back home.
If you want an example of someone who truly lived their life to the fullest, it's Sarah.

Now rest in peace sister. I'll see you soon.


Sarah passed away due to Leukemia.

During service, Ps Khong was talking about the resurrection within us & he even mentioned Sarah. Amazing right? Our church is like 1000 over people & he, the Senior Pastor was able to hear of such a news.

Anyway, I had to leave to meet up with Rachel, Jo & Nicolette in town.
I thought I was going to be late so I took a cab & the driver was new so apparently she doesn't know Singapore so we went all the way to Bukit Merah!
The fare was $20 but praise the Lord! since I was short on cash, the lady let me pay as much as I had :D

So we watched The Mummy.
Very nice movie!
R & J were having problems so they kinda like left after the movie so Nicolette & I went to JA to eat dinner.
after dinner, we took 93 all the way back to Eunos from Novena. Now we know what bus there is to take home(:

Monday was a school holiday because of Thanksgiving.
Woke up at around 9? Did SS until I ran out of writing paper :P
I read 2 Reader's Digest. The whole book.
Watched a bit of TV. Totally nothing to see on weekday mornings. At around 2.30pm went to meet "Daddy C".

We went to Tampines Mall. Ate lunch & we kept confusing ourselves with ginger & garlic.
Ginger is yellowish & long. Ginger is round, white & small! Remember...

Then, we went to watch a movie. Guess which one? THE MUMMY, THE TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR. (again, for me)
yes, so in the end I watched that movie twice, consecutively. But I don't mind because that's the only nice movie screening at that time & it's the best one there is.
The movie's funny & exciting.. :D

During the movie, I actually went to the toilet! That's the first time ever I left the cinema to go to the toilet in the middle of the movie.
well yeah, I've watched it before so what's the big deal right? WRONG! Even during Harry Potter.. (watched every movie at least thrice) never did I leave to go to the bathroom.

hahaha!
ok whatever.. -.-

after the movie, we were dead beat so we went home.

Tuesday
During Chapel.. angmohs were in school!
Tuesday night I went for Sarah's wake. Met Fay first for dinner after her CLB lesson. We saw a floral shop and we saw the biggest bouquet of roses in our lives!
In that bouquet there are 365 roses which a husband bought for his wife for her birthday for the second year already. Each rose represents the number of days he loves her. AWWWW!!
& it costs $1 000. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Wednesday night went to school for night study.
Lidia went & was there for like an hour?? -.- anyway, managed to do SS(:
"Daddy C" brought a whole tissue box from home! Hahaha. Lidia & I were complaining about how hard the tissue was. Seriously! It's definitely not Kleenex tissue.
After Lidia left, it was getting kinda hard to study so "Daddy C", SH & me were joking around.
SH made a crane of love using daddy's tissue!
on the way home, Lidia & I saw a HOTNESS.
"Daddy C" sent me home after night study. So nice of him. You didn't have to you know!!
:D but thank you anyway.

Thursday, today, back to school! -.- BORING.

Today did 2.4 running during P.E since I failed & guess what? I FAILED AGAIN. Damn it.
21.18mins. Like what the hell!! ):
Mr Koh said that next week we wont be running but I want to run. I'd rather run than play the sports. Besides, get to train & if I fail again at least I'm training. If I pass, YAY!
Running is fun Peyton Tang!

After school during lunch time, Melody, Rachel, Janice, Huien & I were all playing games either with our phones (R, J, me) or with our tamagochi(sp?) (Huien) or our Gameboy (mel)



Tomorrow is... THE BEIJING OLYMPICS! hahaha. & it's also our school's national day celebration.

Comments

Popular Posts