the sky is blue

it's a holiday.
I've finished all my POA paper 1s, bored of math & later I'm going to do notes for my SS test on Northern Ireland.

Ronald Susilo lost to the Malaysian guy. OMG. Why? thinking too much of Li Jia Wei is it?
Susilo(while playing the game): "hmm.. I wonder what she's doing now?"
Jia Wei (watching the match on TV): "HAHAHA! look at that bozo losing"
get over it, she doesn't like you anymore. that's why she divorced you in the first place. tsk.

anyway, Tao Li came in 5th for swimming -.-
Bryan Tay won both swimming heats. YAY!

my favourite sport is now on. Men's diving..
Great Britain's Thomas Daley, the 14 year old HOTNESS.
*sigh*
man, you've just gotta love the Olympics. HAHAHAHA!!
you might think that two men doing synchronized diving is a bit gay right? but who cares.. all the NUM guys are gay too.
:P

Comments

Popular Posts