Make My World A Better Place

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Today was the release of the Mother Tongue GCE 'O' level results.
I am pleased to inform you that Ms Peyton Tang Xiuping has achieved a good grade in the examination.

She has received a:

B3

She also received a merit for her Oral.

I am very happy people!
I seriously thank God that I managed to receive this wonderful grade.
Friends, if you've received grades that are unsatisfactory for you, do not fret. All things happen for a reason. Besides, there's still a next time. You can take the paper again(:

Michael Phelps wins another GOLD in swimming. He's fantastic I tell you! He keeps breaking the world record timing in every competition he's in. I want his genes!

Anyway, I'm very happy for my other friends who has also done well & for those who has been accepted for the DPA! :D
For those who got "double trouble" today, do not be discouraged! Concentrate on your other subjects & I am very sure you will do well.
WE WILL MAKE HISTORY!

Comments

Popular Posts