Can You Hear Me Now?!

what do you want from me?
what do you all want from me?

you want me to talk, you don't want me to talk.
you want me to care, you don't want me to care.
you want me to acknowledge you, you want me to ignore you.
you want me to listen, you want me to solve problems.
you want me to follow, you want me to lead.

you want me to be a kid, you want me to be an adult.
you want me to take responsibility, you want me to blame someone else.
you want me to be on the right, you want me to be on the left.
you want me to walk, you want me to run.
you want me to cry, you want me to laugh.

you want me to love, you want me to hate.
you want me to hold, you want me to let go.
you want me to be an angel, you want me to be a devil.
you want me to call, you want me to pick up.
you want me to be gold, you want me to be silver.

you want me to live, you want me to die.

Talk to me again,
when you've made up your mind.

you want the truth?
I'll tell you the truth.


you won't accept the truth.

Comments

Popular Posts