Life's a Battle Field


Am I the only one?

I scream yet no one hears me.

School was... unspeakable

After school I went out with Charmaine, Jamie & Melody.
We went to Marina & walked around.

My upper body is killing me. It felt as though my shoulders were going to break because it's already in so much pain yet I had to carry a bag filled with books.
Ate at Pizza Hut.
Was nice.. not great though.

Went to buy Fay her present.
Happy Birthday, girl!

Jamie got her hair cut.

Char & I walked around and we saw a HOTNESS.
BUT! he was with his girlfriend... a tan chinese. Pretty... but, looks slightly weird.
Anyway, I was trying to get a nice pic of him but it's impossible.

He wont stop moving!

Anyway, as I stood outside the salon, about to go in... he & the girl started kissing about 2 metres away from me & I just stood there & stared at them.
Seriously...

I stared at them kissing with eyes of daggers.

Then, the HOTNESS opened his eyes & saw me standing there staring at them kissing.
I knew he was looking at me then I turned and stormed into the salon.

Char later told me his reaction when I stormed off into the salon.
He was flabbergasted.

His jaw dropped & Char quickly walked after me.
I've never done such a thing before.

OH!
Citylink's New Urban Male shop has 3 HOTNESS working there.
I wanted to take a pic with the, but they changed shift already!

I bet they're gay. Cuz they're just way TOO good looking!
Damn it! I think they're Malay mix.

anyway,
unlimited supply of HOTNESS.

BRING IT ON!

Comments

Popular Posts