Doctor's Appointment

SGH, reached it at exactly 9.35am.
I was on time!

Was sent to a room to do some blow test thing.
And I had to wait for some time because the doctor was late!
Can you believe that?

5 people were waiting already and the doctor hasn't even reached.

Once she came, it was smooth sailing from then on.

I must tell you, I'd rather have the male doctor. He sounds more friendly compared to my doctor.
And the funniest thing about her was that she constantly said, "ok? yeah" at the end of every sentence.

example,
"so you to use the budesonide every day. Ok? yeah"
"you can do exercises even if you have asthma. Ok? yeah"
"I'll give you the action plan to make sure that your asthma is in control. Ok? yeah"

seriously! she keeps saying that.
I almost burst out laughing the last few times she kept saying it.

After that consultation, I went to the pharmacy to get my meds & went back to another room to see a pharmacist & she was to teach me how to use my meds correctly.
There were 2 interns there to observe.

I felt so weird.
Cuz I know that they're staring at me & I was so insecure that I forgot the breathe!

Anyway,
my pharmacist, I noticed, coming to the end of the meeting that she had 6 fingers on her left hand!
THIS IS FOR REAL!

she had an undeveloped thumb which was growing at the side of her normal thumb.
At first I thought I was seeing things but it turns out that it was for real.
I was kinda interested & I wanted to ask her about it but I thought it would be rude & a sensitive issue so I just let it be.

But I was thinking to myself, "If she is a doctor, shouldn't she have enough money to go for an operation to remove it?"
Maybe there are some complications that might occur from the operation?

After I left the place, I went to cheers & I saw my paramedic.
The one who brought me in to A & E the first time I came..
He was a Malay dude but quite good looking. However, totally not my type.

:D
that was my day.

PEYTON has been updated

Comments

Popular Posts