Fun.

Today was a fun day!

Let's start from the top shall we?
Morning, I reached school early. First few lessons were okay. There were a lot of work to do so I was very consumed.
Recess was AWKWARD!

Chapel was quick and fun, for the first time. Most likely because half of the time I wasn't paying attention. Was talking to Lidia, Shu Feng and Char. Scolded Max for a brief moment cuz he, trying to be funny.. kicked my shoe from behind. Wah! My shoe is super white now okay and there's a small mark of dirt!! OH NO.

After chapel I went for counselling so I wasn't able to do the POA test. (thank god in a way) I came back during Social Studies and I love SS. I find it so fascinating. Why doesn't everyone else agree with me? I feel the same way towards Geography.

Anyways, after social studies I went to the toilet. When I came out... WAH! Lidia, Shu feng and Melody were all there. We then stayed in the toilet for one entire period. Physics was over when we came back from the toilet. It was really fun!

We took (lame)photos and we talked about everything. So many things that I couldn't remember what we talked about. We laughed so much that's all I remember.
The really amusing thing was the moments when someone would come into the toilet and we would quickly run into a cubicle and hide there because we knew that we were talking way too loud and we were afraid the Mrs Tang would come into the toilet and scold us for skipping her class.
It was really funny.

SCHOOL BULLY!

Retarded Shufeng.

there are other pics but I dont have it sent to me yet.

After school, we had an hour of Geography remedial. Sat with Shu feng. Retarded test. Not even a test. SF copied! HAHAHA. But who cares.
Remedial over, Char, Tania, SF and me went to Compass to meet Jamie. There we walked around for a while, looked at stuff then near to 6 pm we left and headed to Punggol.

From there I went home.
Fell asleep in the bus and wow! My right arm was stiff man! Hurt really badly when I tried to straightened it cuz I was sleeping on in on the window.

Reached home at 7.30pm.
It may seem like it's not much here but let me tell you.. today was a fun day! Really enjoyed it. Love hanging out with other friends. Get to know much more about them.
:D

Comments

Popular Posts