CNY day 02

Today was a whole lot more fun compared to yesterday.
The kids, 4 of us (including myself), sat on a separate table with a total of 9 dishes all to ourselves! Whereas the adults, 8 of them, ate the same amount of dishes.

We, the kids, managed to finish about 2 and a half dishes. HAHAHA!
Anyway, after lunch we did the dishes. More like Zhi Yang did the washing, Zhi Ying gave the washed cutlery to Kai Jun who then dried them and I sat there being the inspector. HAH!

We, the kids, drank one glass of white wine, one glass of beer and one glass of red wine.
The white wine was very nice. The first white wine I actually liked. The beer was so-so. I still don't really like beer but it was less pungent so I liked this one. The red wine was er... not to my liking.

After spending about an hour washing up we finally settled down to watch a few videos on youtube and then they had to go.
It was really entertaining today.
I think there would be other relatives coming over today and tomorrow. These relatives aren't coming anymore. The next time they come will be next CNY.

And I realised that they go out with each other without me. Felt kind of sad but was abit too drunk to care.

Comments

Popular Posts