It's the second day of the start of school and it has NOT been an easy few days.
Secondary 4 life is stressful even before school actually "officially" starts. I'm dead tired for these days and it takes time to adjust I guess.

And I have nothing to say about school besides it's boring and I shut down at most parts but yes I know, it's secondary 4, it's a very important year for me blablabla *shuts down*...

However, I have to try my absolute hardest because I want to make it through and I really want to get into SAJC. There is no effing way I am going to ACJC although we're affiliated (and I have nothing against ACJC and their people, because it did produce people like Paul Tan) but the place is just too far from my place and I am not waking up at 5 just to make it to school at 7.
And I prefer SAJC for many more reasons...

I hope great news comes along during the school year because without gossip... I'll DIE!
:D

lots of love, tangxp.

Comments

Popular Posts