Happy New Year.

Honestly, i just woke up not too long ago and i am still tired. I woke up at 13.30hrs.
Anyways, last night was fun.

Met Abigail and Phoebe at Kembangan station at 3PM. We went to Tampines and walked around. Got really boring after some time.
We walked into Toys R Us and played around like small kids. Bullying the baby toys and doing really weird things. But it was funny.

Amanda came later and we went to eat at Yoshinoya. During dinner we talked about stuf... you know. The things girls talk about. After dinner I got the worst migrane ever. It was horrible but I was still ambulatory.
Since there was nothing to do at Tampines, we went to Expo but we were really early. Like 1 hour plus plus early. So we sat at a corner of the hall and took really lame pictures. When i get them i'll post it on my facebook.

At about 8PM we stood in line to get into hall 10. Cut this part short, i'm getting bored just typing.
We got in and the countdown party began.
There was games and performances. And last night was a really interesting night because it was the night most of us found out that there are a lot of Mediacorp Actors and Actresses (chinese stars) who are in our church. I don't know their names but I know that they act in the show, Kinship. yea. Channel 8.

basically the night was real fun. (sorry for this vague post but i'm still suffering the effects of my migrane)
It's a new year, tomorrow i'm back to school. Excited yet lazy but happy either way.
It's a new year, so my past better not follow me to the future as it is said, "forget your past and the people in it because there is a reason they aren't in your future."

fantastic.

OH! Gossip Girl is a fabulous show!

XO XO, Peyton T.

Comments

Popular Posts