*cries*
I had the most uncomfortable day in school. Never had I experienced such a feeling in my life.
Rachel had to go home not long after she came to school because of her eye. It was swollen and her pupil looked as though it was pressed into the white areas of her eye. It's like a carrot being pressed against a marshmallow. So I sent her down to wait for her dad and while we were walking to the general office J Wong scolded us cuz she said that our skirts were too short.
OH please!

After sending her off, I was walking up to class and at the fourth floor I bumped into her again. Shit. She scolded me and dragged me down to the bookshop to buy another skirt. $13.50 for a size 34 skirt. (I wear my skirt on my hips, FYI that's why the size is big) I changed into it and then J Wong confiscated my own skirt! hmm :\ now i can't take it back.

The new skirt was very long it was all the way to mid shin. There was no chance in heaven or hell was I going to walk around like that so I folded the skirt 5 or 6 times until it looked like my old skirt.

And some people, I will not name names thinks that she's so big just cuz ahem and she thinks she can boss me around. She's not as big as she thinks she is. She's just second to the second best. HAH!

I was supposed to go for choir today. Didn't know that there was practice. I don't have the schedule. Besides, I'm very tired and very unhappy now. I wanna eat ice cream but I'm sick of eating.

I need to do homework but my eyes can't keep themselves open. I'm already dozing off typing this. I wanna go watch Weeds now.
I'm gonna have to watch Weeds cuz Gossip Girl hasn't finished shooting thanks to the writers' strike. -.-

Comments

Popular Posts