i love these people!
OMG! they are the best. their wedding dance is absolutely beautiful :D

i salute them yo! they have to choreograph my wedding dance.HAHAHA! anyway, for you people who are too lazy to watch my videos that i post on my blog, there are reasons as to why i post them you know! you know who you are.. you lazy people.
this is a MUST WATCH video! you will not regret watching it i swear.

did Jessica Alba dye her hair black? anyway, Joe Jonas loves her. HAAHHAHAHA!!
there was an online chat with them once and this person asked him, "who will you marry? Jessica Alba, Emma Watson or me?" and he thought for a while and his answer was, "i'll marry all three of you" hahaha! joker.

anyway, yes! this is a really good video!

my cough's not going away. just a few minutes ago it was horrible! couldn't even breathe cuz i was coughing so i was practically GASPING for air.
people, pray for me please! thank you!

and whoever gets me an iPhone i will love the person to death. whoever gets me a flip samsung phone i will love the person to bits.

Comments

Popular Posts