turns out Melody and I didn't go out today because her parents aren't really happy about her always going out so I completely understand and I don't want to get her into any trouble.

so I'm staying home and watching TV since it's a public holiday and there are so many things to watch on TV. Now I'm watching It's So Over. It's Hollywood's 50 top celebrity breakups and it's hilarious.

I'll be watching a movie with Arilyn and Ivan (and maybe Kai Jing) during this week.
watching Stardust maybe.

hmm..

It's the school holidays but there isn't much time to party and have fun thanks to all the "great" teachers who has filled us with HOMEWORK!
thanks. totally! -.-

so this is my plan and all you my friends can use it as well.
finish ALL and I seriously mean all homework by the end of November so in December we can PAR-TAY! like the sun won't shine.

that is my plan.
and i hope i can fulfill it.
so i have only 19 days to complete all my homework.
19 days because it doesn't include my 4 days of GB camp.

I could do homework then but I doubt I will and I would be too tired to try.

so.
19 days including today.

i guess I'll do the POA homework first that has to be submitted tomorrow.
-.-
darn it.

lots of love,
Peyton T.

Comments

Popular Posts