Sitting arrangement.

i didn't tell you guys about the new sitting arrangement that we're given.

now i'm in a totally new group.
the people in my group are: Wen Liang (my best friend), Max and Daryl.

i like my seat.
gotten to know the people better!

BUT!
what a bloody waste!
we have to switch again.

all thanks to that bloody ass Mr Teo.
thanks to him...
we have to change our seat EVERY WEEK!

so we'll be sitting with a new group only for one week!
what bullshit!
i love my seat now!

haiya!
what an ass.
and this is his way to teach us teamwork -.-
make us play a game or something!

and when we have POA and math we have to switch back to our way long original groups.
-.-

and each time we move seats we have to bring our entire table along with us.
$%^@$%&&*^$$#$#@!!

i love my seat now.
BOOHOO!

have to write the petition soon.

Comments

Popular Posts