it's been a long time since i've been blogging. no?

well.
my cousin Max from the US came back for visiting since it's his summer holidays.

yesterday he came over to the house with his girlfriend and uncle Phang, aunt Kim, Kai Jun and uncle Leong.
i pity his girlfriend, she has to come and sit in with a family that's gabbling away in cantonese and she doesn't know a single thing that's being talked about. (including Max, he doesn't know cantonese either).

now...
"aunt" and "grandmother" are going to have lunch with Max, Katleen (his girlfriend) and the rest of the family.
uncle Phang and Tang Li invitied me to go along yesterday but i don't think "aunt" knows about it that's why she didn't ask me to come along just now.
surely when they get there without me uncle Phang and Tang Li are going to ask them where i am.

however, i doubt so

oh wait.
she's asked me to come along.
so i gotta go get ready.

Comments

Popular Posts