ROD 2007.

GB ROD today was hectic.
i've never had to be in a committe for such a hectic and less than organized occassion.

but thank God that all things went well.
there were MANY things that went wrong, but in the end...
all's well, ends well.

it was great.
Lycia and I didn't have scripts for being emcee so we played everything by ear.

thank God everything went smoothly(:

Going to super miss my sec 4s.
Especially Yan Ling, Kai Ping & Daphne!

and now I'm sick.
down with the flu.
couldn't stop sneezing!!

CRAP.
i think i'm going to die.
can't keep my eyes open!

if i open my eyes i'll start sneezing.
if i close my eyes i can't see a single thing but i won't sneeze all the time.

GRR.
how annoying.

anyway... tomorrow's the Angel-Mortal reveal.
i still don't know what to get my mortal.

should i make something?
but do i have time?

Comments

Popular Posts