i'm starting to feel the stress!

i have 2 CCAs.
GB and CHOIR.

today i just had to skip GB's GOH training for NDP to go for choir's practice at Greendale Sec.

now i just realised that i have a dilemma AGAIN!

16th is my GB day.
so there's the ceremony thing in school in the morning

BUT~

on that same day from 0800hrs - 1200hrs I'll be at Greendale Sec performing for the opening ceremony of the Hong Kong exchange students.

AH!
i'm super sad now that i can't be there for GB day!
and i'm supposed to be in the GOH.

i know there's still next year, but my cousin Kelly won't be in the school anymore!
BOOHOO.

man! why must all the dates clash!?
making me super stressed cuz i ALWAYS have to choose between the two things that i have to go for.

I'm always stuck in the cross-roads of life.

why can't choices just fly straight to my face?

p.s.
i did manage to watch CSI last night and a bit of Criminal Minds, then there was commercial so i accidentally fell asleep and woke up 10 mins before 1AM so i was kinda sad that i didn't manage to watch Bones but i was freaking tired to care(:

again:
why can't choices just fly straight to my face?

Comments

Popular Posts